Sheet Pan Nachos
Use all your leftovers for this quick snack or a hearty dinner remix.
1 bag of La Tapatia/Sol de Oro Chips
3 cups shredded cheese
1 cup of salsa
1 cup of anything else you love on nachos!
Jalapenos for topping
*Any leftover ingredients (veggies, rice, meats, etc) are great on these!
1. Preheat your broiler
2. Spread half the tortilla chips onto a baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle half the cheese and toppings onto the chips.
4. Broil for 2 minutes.
5. Add remaining chips, cheese, and other ingredients on top of the first layer of chips.
6. Broil once more for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
*Tips: Use warmed, leftover chile verde & cheese for a yummy meal.