Enjoy tacos any time of day with a yummy breakfast version. Top with salsa and guacamole for a real treat.
10 Corn Tortillas
8 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
Olive oil or Cooking Spray
Bacon bits or sausage crumbles (cooked)
8 tablespoons sour cream
Juice from 1/2 of a lime
salt and pepper to taste
water (if needed)
1. Combine "crema ingredients" in a small bowl. Add a bit of water until you reach the desired texture. You should be able to drizzle the crema. Chill until ready to serve.
2. Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl.
3. In a heated skillet, coated with olive oil or cooking spray, scramble your eggs to your desired texture.
4. Simultaneously warm your tortillas on a comal or flat pan. Set them aside in foil to keep warm.
5. Fill your taco with crema as the base, and then top with bacon/sausage and eggs. Enjoy!
*Feeling like a burrito instead? Use the same ingredients and warm up our Gorditas flour tortillas to make a breakfast burrito.