Clear the Veggie Drawer Pizza
When you’re in the mood for pizza, but not in the mood to work very hard, this veggie pizza is the answer. It’s filled with powerful flavors but few ingredients. The best part is you can choose any veggies you have on hand and still enjoy the taste. The secret is in the crema! When you find your vegetables are just about ready to throw away, chop them up and make good use of them on this pizza.
1 Sol de Oro Low Carb Tortilla (our Gorditas are great for this too)
½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
¼ cup black beans
½ cup chopped kale
¼ cup chopped tomatoes
Any other chopped veggies you have
Oil just to coat bottom of pan.
16 oz sour cream
2 limes, juiced (save some zest)
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup crumbled feta
*You will have lots of crema leftover for other meals so keep it in fridge for up to one week.
1. Combine crema ingredients in a food processor and process until creamy. Chill until ready to serve.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet or cast iron pan over medium heat.
3. Place tortilla on oil coated pan. Allow to cook for just a minute. Then sprinkle a generous amount of cheese, and top with your veggies.
4. Cover pizza and pan with a secure lid. Allow to cook for a few minutes, just until edges of tortilla brown and crisp.
5. Carefully slide pizza onto a plate, drizzle crema over the top and enjoy!