Baked Cinnamon Chips
An alternative version to frying bunuelos. Make these delicious treats early in your day, store them in an airtight container until dessert time. Delight your family and friends with a dessert bar built around these chips.
4 Sol de Oro Fajita Flour Tortillas
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup vanilla ice cream
1/4 cup chocolate syrup, warmed
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
2. Brush both sides of the tortillas with butter.
3. Cut each tortilla into even triangles. (Using a pizza cutter makes this super quick)
4. Place the triangles on a foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle both sides of the triangles with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Be sure to evenly coat your tortillas.
5. Bake 5 minutes on each side or until crisp.
6. These Cinnamon Chips can be served warm or room temperature. Try serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Garnish with fruit and enjoy!