Power Breakfast Wrap
Start your day with this amazing "Power" wrap. It's easy to make and will refuel you after a morning run or get you fueled up for a busy day. The addition of either our Low Carb High Fiber Tortilla or our Multigrain Impact Wrap will bring just the right amount of heartiness to your tummy.
1 Wrap (or Tortilla)
1 cup of spinach
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1 Tablespoon of bacon bits (if desired)
1/4 cup shredded reduced fat jack cheese
Italian Seasoning and Pepper to taste
Avocado Oil (Olive Oil works just as well!)
1. Heat just a bit of oil in a frying pan over medium heat
2. Add bell pepper, spinach, and bacon bits (if using). Saute just until spinach wilts.
3. Season with Italian Seasoning and Pepper.
4. Meanwhile beat eggs in a small bowl and add just a bit of water (approx 1 tablespoon).
5. Pour eggs over the mixture in the pan.
6. Scramble to your desired texture and remove from heat.
7. Warm your wrap on a comal or flat pan.
8. Move your wrap to a plate, add the egg mixture on top of the wrap, sprinkle cheese over hot mixture.
9. Wrap it up and enjoy!
10. For a toasty wrap, lightly spray cooking spray on the wrap and toast on your heated pan.