Use our Roti to make yourself a delicious rustic style pizza. Get your kids involved and let them make their own for a fun family dinner. You'll be delighted at what a wonderful foundation our Roti is for pizza!
Golden Sun Roti
1 jar of pizza sauce
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (if desired)
1/2 cup basil leaves
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon of pine nuts
Garlic Salt and Oregano to taste
1. Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and saute mushrooms, pine nuts, and half the basil leaves with garlic salt and oregano. Set aside when mushrooms begin to soften.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Place the Roti on a baking sheet and lightly brush top side with olive oil. Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes, just until your Roti begins to stiffen.
4. Remove from oven, spread desired amount of pizza sauce over the Roti. Sprinkle the cheese (if using) over the sauce and evenly spread mushroom mixture over the cheese.
5. Place Roti back in the oven for 5 minutes or until edges begin to brown and cheese is bubbly.
6. Remove from oven, top with remaining basil and serve.
Makes 1 pizza.