Sheet Pan Nachos
Enjoy some loaded nachos for dinner or as an appetizer. This recipe can be made with any ingredients you'd like for the perfect bite.
1 bag La Tapatia Tortilla Chips
1 cup of your favorite toppings, diced, and/or cooked (think avocado, beans, tomato, corn, etc.)
3 cups of cheese
1 pound of your favorite protein, cooked and crumbled or shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
3. Spread your tortilla chips evenly across the entire sheet.
4. Top with 1 cup of cheese and gently toss chips with cheese so that cheese can get in between the chips.
5. Beginning with your heaviest toppings, layer evenly across the tortilla chips.
6. Finish with the remaining cheese; do not place sour cream or salsa on nachos until AFTER removing from the oven.
7. Bake at 400 until cheese is fully melted and ingredients begin to sizzle. Approximately 6-8 mins.
8. Remove from oven and garnish as desired.