Tired of boring ol' sandwiches for lunch? We get it. Try using a tortilla instead of bread and call it a wrap!
1 La Tapatia or Sol de Oro Tortilla
2 slices of deli turkey
2 slices of deli ham
4 slices of tomato
3 think slices of cheese
2 large lettuce leaves
3 tablespoons cream cheese
1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1. Mix cream cheese and Italian Seasoning in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
2. Warm tortilla on a comal or flame.
3. Spread desired amount of cream cheese mixture across one side of a tortilla.
4. Layer toppings evenly across the cream cheese, leaving about 1/4" of space around the edge empty.
5. Roll tightly and secure with a toothpick.