Make these super easy chicken quesadillas with just four ingredients. This recipe is a snap to prepare. Serve with tomato salsa and sour cream.
2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
4 10-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat 1 tsp. of the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. While the pan is heating, assemble the quesadillas. Start by sprinkling 1/2 cup of chicken over half of each tortilla.
3. Top with 1/2 cup of cheese. Fold in half.
4. Place one quesadilla at a time in the skillet. Let it cook 2 minutes until golden brown on one side.
5. Flip with tongs. Cook another 2 minutes until cheese is melted and the quesadilla is brown on the other side. Remove to a plate.
6. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.