Treat your guests to these hearty nachos made with our indulgent Homestyle Tortilla Chips. Yummy, melted, goodness all in one pan and ready in a flash!
1 cup of corn
2 cups of shredded cheese
2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
½ cup of jalapenos
½ cup of olives
½ cup Pico de Gallo
Sour cream as desired
Preheat oven to 440 degrees F.
1. Line a baking sheet (if using).
2. Spread chips over cast iron skillet OR baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese over the chips.
4. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the chips and cheese.
5. Add the corn, jalapenos, and olives.
6. Sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
7. Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
8. Top with Pico de Gallo and sour cream. Serve warm.
*For extra cheesiness, add two layers of chips and cheese before moving on to Step 5.