Flavorful shrimp, chipotle mayo, melted cheese, and our Homestyle Chips make these nachos a treat.
1 bag of Golden Sun Homestyle Tortilla Chips
3-4 cups of peeled, deveined, tail-off shrimp
2 cups of shredded cheese (or more if desired!)
2 tablespoons of Old Bay Seasoning
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1/2 a fresh lime
1/2 cup Pico de Gallo salsa (more or less, as desired)
1 tablespoon of adobo sauce* from a can of Chipotle in Adobo sauce
1 cup of mayonnaise
1. Preheat oven to 440 degrees F
2. In a medium bowl, mix shrimp and Old Bay Seasoning.
3. Add butter and garlic to a heated saute pan.
4. Saute shrimp in garlic butter until shrimp starts to turn pink and translucent. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Spread 1/2 the bag of tortilla chips in a baking dish.
6. Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese over the chips.
7. Layer remaining tortilla chips over the cheese.
8. Top with shrimp & remaining cheese.
9. Add Pico de Gallo
10. Bake for approximately 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
11. While cheese is melting, mix adobo sauce and mayo in a small bowl.
12. Remove Nachos from the oven and drizzle chipotle mayo over the top.
13. Serve immediately and Enjoy!
*For an added kick, blend the 1-2 chipotle chiles in a blender or food processor and use 1 tablespoon of the mixture instead of just the adobo sauce.