A yummy pizza alternative using flour tortillas. This recipe can be adjusted to include your favorite toppings. You'll be delightfully surprised at how easy it is to make and how delicious a tortilla pizza can be!
1 Gordita Flour Tortilla (or any of our Flour tortillas)
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 cup pizza sauce
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup sliced pepperoni
1/4 cup sliced olives
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
2 tablspoons corn niblets
1/2 of a green bellpepper, sliced
parmesan for topping
1. Using a cast iron skillet, warm the olive oil over medium high heat.
2. Remove from heat, add the tortilla to the pan.
3. Spread the pizza sauce over the tortilla.
4. Add cheese and all other toppings (except parmesan).
5. Broil on high until cheese is melted. *This happens quickly, so don't walk away (about 2-5 mins depending on your oven)!
6. Remove from oven, sprinkle Parmesan on top, and enjoy.
*Tip: If you want to make more than one pizza-tilla at a time, follow Steps 3-8 for our Roti Pizza recipe, to make pizzas on a baking sheet in the oven. Click here: