Pineapple Chicken & Rice Wrap
Add a fun twist to your meal prep with this delicious wrap that will up your protein intake while satisfying you craving for something sweet and savory. You can easily cater to your taste buds by varying the veggies or even cut the recipe in half for less servings or smaller portions.
4 Golden Sun High Protein Active Wraps
2 cups of cooked, brown rice
1 can of crushed pineapple, drained (or 2 cups of chopped fresh pineapple)
2 cups cooked, cubed chicken OR shredded rotisserie chicken
2 cups chopped greens or vegetables of your choice (kale, spinach, broccoli, radicchio, etc.)
Drizzle of sesame ginger dressing (or any East Asian style sauce/dressing of your choice)
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Warm the Protein Wrap on a griddle just until it begins to char slightly.
3. Remove from heat and fill with the chicken and rice mixture.
4. Drizzle with dressing. (Dressing may also be added into the bowl and thoroughly combined).
5. Fold ends up and roll into a tight wrap. Enjoy!
4 Servings (4 wraps)