Yummy layered pizza...just like open faced tacos! Our Fajita size tortillas are perfect for this recipe.
8 Sol de Oro Fajita Flour Tortillas
1lb of cooked ground beef (or protein of your choosing)
2 cups of shredded cheese
1 cup of cream cheese
1 packet of taco seasoning
2 cups of chopped tomatoes
1 cup shredded lettuce for garnish
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
1. Begin by mixing cream cheese and taco seasoning in a small bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined and set aside.
2. Arrange pizza by placing one tortilla on a sheet pan and lightly spraying one side with cooking spray.
3. Spread cream cheese across the tortilla and layer with ground beef and cheese.
4. Top with another tortilla and repeat.
5. Continue two more times until you have a Mexican pizza layered with four tortillas.
6. Sprinkle tomatoes on top.
7. Prepare a second Mexican pizza in the same manner and place sheet pan in the oven.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and tortillas are slightly crisp. Ovens may vary so watch for browning.
9. Remove from oven and let sit for about 5 minutes.
10. Garnish with shredded lettuce, slice, and serve!
Makes 2 pizzas.