Low Carb Pinwheels
Our Low Carb tortilla is a delightlful compliment to the fresh ingredients in this pinwheel. It's a perfect appetizer or a savory lunch.
6 Sol de Oro Low Carb tortillas
8 oz. cream cheese, slightly softened
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 tsp basil
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 8 oz package of prosciutto
2 cups of spinach
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup candied walnuts
1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic, basil, thyme, and black pepper.
2. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
3. Gently place two pieces of prosciutto, and one layer of spinach in center of tortilla.
4. Sprinkle cranberries and walnuts over spinach and roll up tightly.
5. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
6. When ready to serve, cut each roll-up into 8 pinwheels and serve.