Easy Protein Wrap
Looking for a hearty wrap with fresh ingredients? We've got your covered. You can use can beans to save time or cook your own if you prefer. This recipe is vegan friendly!
Golden Sun Active Wraps (recipe yields two wraps)
1 can of pinto beans (*or any beans you'd like)
1 avocado, sliced
1 cup of Pico de Gallo
1 cup of Spinach
1 cup of cooked brown rice
4 tablespoons of Chipotle mayo (recipe below)
1. Preheat a comal or skillet.
2. Warm Active Wrap on the comal until both sides start to puff and brown.
3. Remove Wrap from the comal and spread desired amount of chipotle mayo on one side of Wrap.
4. Place half of the spinach leaves on top of the spread.
5. Spoon 1/4 cup of brown rice down the center of the wrap.
6. Spoon 1/4 cup of beans on to the rice.
7. Top with 1/2 of the sliced avocado and desired amount of Pico de Gallo.
8. Tightly roll up your wrap and enjoy!
TIP: Check the back of the package for different ways to wrap it up.