A delicious, healthy spin on an omelette. The Roti makes it hearty and can balance out any intense flavors you may want to include. Be creative...add all the veggie you can think of!
1 Egg (2 if you'd like)
1 Tablespoon of oil
Any Chopped Veggies you have on hand
1. Beat one egg in a small bowl and set aside
2. Preheat a flat pan over medium heat
3. Pour oil into center of the pan and immediately place your Roti on the oil.
4. Heat Roti on both sides for about one minute.
5. Pour egg onto one side of the Roti while it is in the pan. Use the back of a spoon to spread the egg evenly if necessary.
6. Add chopped veggies to the egg.
7. Cook for about 1 minute.
8. Flip Roti over to finish cooking the egg mixture.
9. Roll or fold your Egg Roti and Enjoy!