Sizzling Steak Taco with Avocado Sauce
- 8-12 La Tapatia Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 2-3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 lbs. Steak (your Choice)
- 2 cups Green Chile Sauce
- ½ bunch Cilantro
- 2-3 Avocados
- 3-4 Jalapeños
Seasoning: Salt, garlic salt, granulated onion, ground cumin, ground oregano (to your liking)
Toppings: Mexican sour cream
- Cook Steak and season to taste. Keep warm
- Devein jalapeños. Slice in fours. Fry. Set aside.
- Shred Cheese. Set aside.
- Chop up cilantro and onion. Set aside.
(For Avocado sauce)
- Boil onion, tomatillo, and jalapeños. Add salt, garlic, salt, clove of garlic, granulated onion(to your liking).
- Place boil mixture in blender and add ½ bunch cilantro, juice of 1-2 limes. Blend.
- Chill mixture then add avocado. Blend again.
- Pour into bowl and add avocado seed.
- Warm up La Tapatia Yellow Corn Tortillas just till softened.
- Heat a non-stick pan and keep on medium heat.
- Place cheese onto pan in a circle about the size of the La Tapatia Yellow Corn Tortilla. Then Place the warmed La Tapatia Yellow Corn Tortilla on top of the Cheese. Let the cheese come to a sizzle and brown, then remove. Place tortilla on a dish with cheese side up.
- With the cheese side up add jalapeno slice, steak, avocado sauce, cilantro, and onion.
- Top your La Tapatia sizzling steak taco, with green chile avocado sauce, with Mexican sour cream and juice of a lime slice.