Shrimp Fajita Tacos
- 8-12 La Tapatia Flour Tortillas
- 1 bag Shrimp (uncooked, cleaned, and tail off)
- 2-3 Bell peppers
- 1-2 Yellow onions
- 3 Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 2cups Shredded Cheese of your liking
- 1-2 Lettuce heads
Seasoning: Salt, pepper, fajita seasoning packet
Toppings: Salsa, Sour cream,
- Slice bell pepper and onions.
- Chop 2 tomatoes into large chunks.
- Fry bell pepper and onion. Season slightly with salt and pepper.
- Once slightly tender, move to rim of pan. Toss in shrimp.
- Once the shrimp turns an opaque color toss in fajita seasoning packet (follow direction on packet) tomato chunks and sour cream. Be careful not to overcook shrimp.
- Shred lettuce. Set aside.
- Chop 1 tomato. Set aside.
- Warm up La Tapatia Flour Tortillas.
- Place shrimp fajita mixture onto La Tapatia Flour Tortilla and add lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes.
- Top your Fajita Tacos, made with La Tapatia Flour Tortillas, with salsa and a dollop of sour cream.