Grilled Skillet Breakfast Burrito
Seasoning: Salt, pepper (to your liking)
Topping: Salsa (of your choice)
- Cut up hot links and linguica and set aside.
- Scramble eggs and set aside.
- In a skillet or non-stick pan cook spicy breakfast sausage.
- Once lightly browned, add in Linguica and hot links.
- When all three meats start to brown, move to rim of pan and add in tater tots. Let tater tots brown on both sides (do not mix too much because they will completely fall apart).
- Add in eggs. Cook until eggs are slightly runny.
- Add cheese. Continue cooking until eggs are no longer runny.
- Warm up La Tapatia Wraps.
- Place 2 cups of skillet mixture into wrap and fold up.
- Warm up a non-stick pan or comal.
- Place La Tapatia Wrap with folded side down onto heated pan/comal. Let brown. Turn over and brown other side.
- Top your La Tapatia grilled skillet breakfast wrap with salsa.