Green Chile Tostada
Ingredients for Sauce
Seasoning: Salt, garlic salt, granulated onion, ground cumin, ground oregano (to your liking)
Toppings: Sour cream
- Finely chop up garlic clove and ½ onion.
- Cook ground pork with onion, garlic clove, and all seasonings (to your liking)
- Boil onion, tomatillo, jalapeños, juice of lemon, and the lemon peel.
- Add salt, garlic salt, clove of garlic, and granulated onion (to your liking).
- Once boiled, remove lemon peel.
- Place boil mixture in blender and add cilantro. Blend. Pour back into pot and add meat mixture. Keep warm.
- Use your favorite recipe to cook beans or use canned beans. Mash beans once warmed. Keep warm.
- Shred lettuce.
- Slice tomatoes and avocado.
- Place your beans, lettuce, cheese, green meat sauce, slice of tomatoes, and slices of avocado on top of a La Tapatia Tostada.
- If desired, top your La Tapatia Green Chile Tostada with sour cream.