Fiesta Taco Salad
Seasoning: Salt, Garlic salt, Granulated onion (to your liking, for chicken only)
Toppings: Sour cream
Salsa (of your choice)
- Boil chicken with seasoning and garlic cloves.
- Once chicken is cooked, shred and mix with taco seasoning (use packet instructions). Chicken can be used cold or warm.
- Heat up corn and black beans
- Use your favorite recipe to make Mexican rice. Can be used cold or warm.
- In a large bowl mix the bag of La Tapatia Tostaditas Chips, chicken, Mexican rice, black beans, corn, cheese, avocado, cilantro, and tomatoes. Shake lemon pepper and the packet of dry Italian dressing seasoning over the top.
- Top your Fiesta Taco salad with your favorite salsa, and a dollop of sour cream.