As a traditional Mexican breakfast dish, Chilaquiles consist of tortilla chips sautéed in a savory sauce, finished off with melted cheese. Taking only about 10 minutes to prepare, this casserole style dish is a tasty change of pace for an unforgettable meal.
- Evenly coat sauté pan with non-stick spray
- Warm up pan over low heat.
- Add entire package of La Tapatia chips to pan
- Stir chips gently for 3-5 minutes, just enough to warm up chips
- Combine tomato sauce, El Pato sauce, and salsa in a small bowl and heat in microwave for 30 seconds
- Pour mixture over chips and stir to coat
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the coated chips and stir until cheese melts *Chips should have a slightly moistened, crunchy texture.
- Serve immediately